Friday, February 26, 2010

Running around

I took a half day at work today so I could get some errands taken care of and surprise Leigh. I knew Connor had been really fussy, so when she got home, I was waiting for her and able to take him off of her hands for a while.

He was really gassy again, but between a few burps, farts, and some Mylicon, he settled back down. What amazed me is that between the fussiness and cries, he was still full of smiles. He's definitely one of the most sweet tempered children I've ever known and I'm incredibly thankful for that.

So while I was running errands, I stopped at Best Buy. I had a couple of gift cards and had something I wanted to pick up. While I was there anyway, I decided to pick up a few movies. And that was where I discovered Shaun the Sheep.

I remember being introduced to Wallace and Gromit back in the mid-90s and finding that the same company had made a series of animated shorts starring a sheep (who bears a striking resemblance to Floppy) was too much for me to resist. I hope Connor enjoys it as much as I think I will.

Anyway, enough rambling for tonight.

1 comment: