Friday, February 5, 2010

All's quiet on the Connor front

It's been another fairly quiet day. Leigh told me that Connor was very fussy throughout the day and he was certainly a ball of energy when I got home. He's chewing on everything in sight, so it's pretty clear that he's feeling those first couple of teeth wanting to come out. But other than that, it's been pretty unexciting.

I turned one of Connor's pictures into an emoticon for my intra-office instant messenger program. It's gotten a good reaction from people, but I mostly did it as a way to give myself a little boost. If it makes someone else smile too, all the better.

As you may be able to tell, I'm short of anything significant to write tonight. But I promised myself that I would post something every day and, even if it's meaningless dribble, I'm going to try hard to keep that promise.

Hopefully I will have something interesting for tomorrow. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment