Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Connor on demand

Nothing super new on the Spud front today. He slept through the night and when I walked in this morning to give him a good morning kiss, his eyes opened up and he gave me a beautiful smile. That carried me through most of the day, but to get me over the hump, Leigh sent me a couple of pictures.

As I mentioned, I'm doing at least one picture a day of Connor to turn into a 365 day album for his first year. So the picture taking and sending isn't anything new. But over the past month or so, Leigh's made a real effort to get me new 'action shots' of the little guy to help get me through the tough part of the day.

I'm not the only one with a photo jones, though. While a number of people at work have gotten used to the near-daily photo storm I carry along with me, my mother has gotten downright pushy about it at times. But I have to admit that Connor is awfully cute, so I suppose I can understand.

He's snoozing now and, as I said, it was a pretty uneventful day. So I leave you tonight with one of the shots that provided a pick-me-up to me this afternoon:

2 comments:

  1. Tater Tot must get the drooling from Norbert's side of the family. I must say I am extremely disappointed because the weather is delaying our trip. But that's what happens when you try to go somewhere in January. Love and stuff OXOXO
    WSM, WS M-I-L, NTB

    ReplyDelete