Friday, February 26, 2010

Bonus Post: Firsts I'm Looking Forward To

Leigh and I received a baby book as a gift and, like most baby books, it has a list of firsts that you can record for later child-embaressment. But while things like "first tooth" and "first word" are important to record, they don't include a lot of the things that I want to remember. So for my long delayed but promised bonus post, I present to you...Connor 1sts that I want to see.

(Note: If any of these seem odd, remember that this is my list and there are a lot of things, such as where I grew up and my overwhelming love of food, that color my perspective.)
  • First soft pretzel
  • First cheesesteak
  • First pizza (date and flavor)
  • First ice cream (date and flavor)
  • First book read on his own
  • First movie in a theater
  • First video game
  • First complete sentence
  • First running attack hug
  • First joke
  • First hand-made card
  • First brain-freeze
There will be other firsts, but these are the ones that have come to me so far

    1 comment:

    1. I suppose that first pun falls under jokes.

      ReplyDelete