Saturday, February 27, 2010

Better late than never

I passed out unexpectedly last night, so I didn't get a chance to write yesterday's official blog post. Nothing worse than passing out stone-cold sober. But at least it meant that I was up early to take care of Connor this morning. But more on that tonight in the Saturday post.

Friday was a pretty typical day. Work with the promise of a baby at the end of the day when I get home to keep me going.

When I got home, Connor was chowing down, but he finished pretty quickly thereafter. To free our hands so we could eat dinner, Leigh and I put him in his bouncy saucer and his eyes were immediately drawn to the dangling bird. Over the past few days, he's been trying his hardest to reach that bird and stick it in his mouth. He'd managed to grab the tail feathers, but wasn't quite tall enough to get further.

We'd tried putting a book under him to give a little more height, but it was small enough that he had trouble staying on top of it. So, in a moment of inspiration, Leigh decided that putting the Wii Fit board under him would solve everything.




Needless to say, Connor's got a new favorite game.

1 comment:

  1. How can you resist those eyes?!?!?! If little step potato could be any cuter, it would be- well, I don't know what.

    Love, WSM

    ReplyDelete