Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Chipmunk Cheeks Rides Again!

When I was very young, my parents thought I was going to be another Dizzy Gillespie. To put it plainly, I had massive cheek capacity. And while my cheeks, over the years, have gone to a more normal level of elasticity, I always wondered if it was something genetic or just because I was constantly eating as a baby.

Well, I still don't have an answer because Connor is pretty constantly eating. But whatever the reason, this picture definitely proves he's daddy's little Spud.

 

In other news, Connor's afternoon insomnia continues. He just doesn't seem to want to sleep during the day, but he gets very cranky if he doesn't. Fortunately, he's still mostly sleeping through the night, so I have to be thankful for that.

Anyway, sleep time for me. Half day tomorrow so I can watch after Connor while Leigh (finally) gets her birthday massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment