Friday, February 19, 2010

Pending erruption

Once again, my overtime kept me from spending much time with Connor today. But I had a few hours of solo time yesterday to make up for it. Well, it didn't entirely make up for it, but I guess I have to be happy for what I have. But anyway...

During one of my daily checkups on Leigh and Connor, I got some interesting news. The Spud hasn't been wanting to take naps recently, which has lead to Leigh having to grab a moment to get things accomplished when she can. Today, while Connor was in his jumper, she ran to get a bite to eat, returning when she heard a cry. She saw Floppy on the floor and when she picked him up, she saw a couple of spots of blood.

Inspecting Connor, she found the source of the blood was the front lower gum. No tooth yet, but that certainly seems to be a strong indicator that it can't be too far away now.

Oh, and Floppy was cleaned up nicely and is blood free again.

Nothing else Connor related today. Sleep time now. And remember, special bonus post this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment