Saturday, January 23, 2010

Short post

It's late and I should really be in bed, but I'm sticking by my effort to post something every day.

Connor woke up early this morning. Usually, he goes to sleep at about 9:30 PM and is fully awake at about 7 AM. I give him a kiss in the morning before I head to work a little before then and he may or may not squirm and fuss a little, sometimes even peeking at me from beneath heavy lids.

This morning, though, he was apparently up and ready to go at about 5:30 AM. So instead of pumping then feeding him, Leigh fed him first. After he ate, Connor passed back out, so when I was getting ready to leave, I found him snoozing peacefully, halfway sitting up in his nursing pillow on the couch:



The teething is proceeding. Thank goodness for the teething tablets that my parents never had available to them.

That's all for tonight. Maybe something more substantial tomorrow, since it's the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Ethan loved the teething tablets. When he got a bit older, he'd point to his mouth and then hold his hand out -- which meant that he wanted one ;)

    ReplyDelete