Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Connor 365

A while back, I remember seeing some friends of mine posting a picture a day album they did for (if I recall correctly) an art class. The idea stuck with me and I've been doing the same for Connor. After his first birthday, I'll be going through all of the pictures and taking at least one from each day and putting them all together.

While I'm not planning on doing anything quite so formal with this blog, I see it as being a similar exercise. Instead of visually tracking the changes, I'm tracking my observations. So, similar but different. But enough filler material.

Connor was apparently very annoyed today due to teething, so Leigh's pretty wiped out. But he still managed to be extra cute for a few pictures. While he still hasn't managed to roll from back to stomach, when I rolled him onto his stomach, he raised himself up, looked around a little, then rolled himself onto his back again. So there is definite progress being made.

I think I could see a white spot on his gum tonight, so hopefully it won't be too much longer before the first round of teething ends.

Finally, we're continuing to work on the baby sign language. We're focusing on just a couple of signs right now, including 'milk' and 'eat'. We figured that since those are related to his favorite activity, they should be the easiest for him to pick up.

Anyway, time for this little piggy to go home. Or, at least, to bed. But before I leave you, some more 'Classic Connor'...


No comments:

Post a Comment