Monday, March 1, 2010

You spin me right round

Really only one item of interest today. Sure, there was the usual Connor cuteness and fussiness and failure to nap. And his falling asleep halfway through feeding is, without a doubt, adorable beyond words. But I've mentioned all of that before and I really don't want to be too repetitive.

But I digress.

I went into Connor's room this morning to give him a kiss before I left for work and found him in an unusual position. For the most part, he sleeps up against the side of his crib closest to the door with his head towards the windows. He's moved around a little before, like rolling half onto his side or rotating 45 degrees or so counter-clockwise. But this morning, it was different.

When I walked in, the Spud had pulled a full 180. Apparently it's a genetic thing carried on the Y chromosome as both my father and I have done the same in the past. Leigh told me that it hadn't stopped there. By the time she went in to get him for his morning feeding, he'd managed to continue his circuit and gone almost a full 360 degrees.

That's all for tonight.

3 comments:

  1. Some day, Connor will kick his love in the head in his sleep. Like Father, like Son, like Spud.

    Love, WSM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never kicked Leigh's head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops! Sorry. I guess I really am wicked. :) But I do remember once your father and I saw Norbert in your bed and you sleeping on the floor beside your bed. It was a Kodak moment. Don't worry. No pictures.
    Love WSM

    ReplyDelete