Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Short Monday Update

I'm tired and want to just pass out, but I'm also tired of being behind on my posts. So this is going to be short and (hopefully) sweet. Only two major items of note today, anyway.

First of all, Connor seems to have found an amusing new position to sleep in. When I went to give him a kiss this morning, he'd rolled about 4/5 of the way over with his butt and one leg sticking up in the air. I wish I had taken a picture because it was ridiculously adorable. Leigh's caught him that way before, but it was a first for me. If he does it again tomorrow morning, I'm definitely snapping a shot.

Secondly, Leigh was out and about at work, so Connor spent the day being watched by his Grandpa Gordon. They had a good time, but the impressive thing was that he took a nearly two hour nap! I guess mommy's just too interesting for the Spud to sleep around.

Anyway, Connor's passed out, Leigh's passed out...and I should join them. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment