Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sunday Synopsis

Since I'm now pretty far behind thanks to visitors and illness, I'm going to be a little less verbose than normal.

Sunday was a pretty relaxing day. Leigh had to head into the shop to pick up Connor's portable crib and whatnot since Monday was to be his first day with the sitter. While she was gone, my father, step-mother, and I entertained the Spud and a good time was generally had by all.

When Leigh got home, she fed him and he stayed out for about two whole hours! It was a mega-nap and we all mightily enjoyed it.

Other than that, it was a quiet day. I made jambalaya again and it seemed to go over pretty well. Connor got a full night's sleep in. And I managed to only have one argument with my father throughout the entire trip, so it was generally a win all around.

Well, that's one down. Maybe I can actually get caught back up tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment