Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Catching up

I think I may need to start making my posts a little earlier in the evening. I was getting prepared to write last night and the next thing I knew, it was about 45 minutes later and I really needed to get to bed to finish the snooze I'd started.

Anyway, yesterday was a fairly typical day on the Connor front. According to Leigh, he barely napped during the day and was very vocal throughout. I found this kind of surprising considering the way the day started.

I'd been heading to bed shortly after midnight and Connor woke up in a fussy mood. Leigh and I tried to calm him down and get him back to sleep, but he wouldn't have it. Eventually, Leigh stayed up with him and fed/entertained him, but it was after 4:30 before she got back to bed.

When I got home, the Spud was napping, but he woke up shortly thereafter and fussed until he got carried around. Fortunately, once we ate, bathed him, then fed him, he was out for the count. I gave him some gas drops, just to be sure that he wouldn't wake up howling again. It seemed to work.

Anyway, my lunch time at work is almost over, so I'll wrap this up with a quick picture. More updates tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment